Here at @teamINDIE we want to help you discover new products and shops, because the indie community is HUGE and there are tons of amazing shops out there worth checking out. We’ll be showcasing different products, styles, and themes so nobody feels left out, and we promise we won’t bore you to death with the same stuff over and over!
Round #1 includes jewelry (cute or sophisticated, we love them all!), purses, wallets, plushies, a bit of fantasy, alchemy… and zombies, because let’s be honest, we all love zombies.
- 1. Dia de los Muertos earrings by Kasket Kustoms
- 2. Potion Bottles by Enchanted Ambrosia
- 3. Skulls & Roses wallet by Dahlia Handbags
- 4. Wooky Monster Plush by Curious Little Bird
- 5. Pink Zombie Attack purse by Sacchetto
- 6. Amber Glow necklace by Opus Muse
- 7. Zombie Garden Gnome by Dough
- 8. Netbook Sleeve by My Little Poppy Seed
- 9. I Saw You necklace by Molly The Pirate
- 10. Three Calliope Crash scents pack by Darling Clandestine
- 11. Hollywood Monsters purse by Vintage Galeria
- 12. Monster Doughnut necklace by Hell Cat Cosmo
Did you know Shiro Cosmetics has a new Color Of The Month feature? There are also new Intertubes- check out these swatches from the lovely Claire, Luna, Becca, and Mandy. Luna swatched the Badger, Mushroom, Snake collection and I covered the Notebook collection. Beth shared her recent haul, and some enterprising person pinned a comparison chart of all the Shiro colors up to the recent Badger Mushroom Snake collection. Caitlin has an outstanding product at an affordable price, and some of the best customer service around. What’s your favorite Shiro color?
Here’s a few highlights from the past week or so in Indie, all gathered here in one convenient blog post for your reading pleasure:
- Mindy of Painted Princess shows you some lovely (and accurate) swatches of Meow‘s “Egyptian Treasures” collection.
- Luna from Toxid Lotus shows off Australian brand, Femme Fatale Cosmetics!
- Bekka at Glostix tells you all about Shiro Cosmetics‘ Notebook Collection.
- Ghost at Bella Canterella has started what will hopefully be a really neat series of posts about eyeshadow colors to wear when your eyes are brown- something many blogs and magazines overlook!
There is so much awesome stuff in Indieland it’s hard to know where to go to find the best stuff- so here’s hoping this blog can help you to find a new favorite blog or a new-to-you brand you haven’t yet tried! Look for more, soon!
Welcome to the #teamindie blog! We a collaborative effort between bloggers and company owners alike, in order to promote some of the best stuff the indie world has to offer.
Though our contributors have strong roots in the online beauty community, we plan to cover anything and everything indie. Makeup, fashion, accessories, food and dining, homegoods, and more.
This project is still in the planning stages, so please bear with us as we continue building our site and author base. In the meantime, please bookmark us and check back often!